Venus and Jupiter rule the evenings
June 2007: This month features the best views of Venus and Jupiter for 2007.
June 1, 2007
|The month opens with the best views of Mercury and Venus for 2007, with both planets high in the evening sky. Jupiter, the solar system's giant, reaches its best views, too, and lights the sky nearly all night.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Astronomy magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Astronomy magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Astronomy magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you will
need to regsiter for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
Get instant access to subscriber content on Astronomy.com!
- Access our interactive Atlas of the Stars
- Get full access to StarDome PLUS
- Columnist articles
- Search and view our equipment review archive
- Receive full access to our Ask Astro answers
- BONUS web extras not included in the magazine
- Much more!