Deep-sky tour challenges for autumn
OK, you did the easy items — here are a few to test your observing skills.
July 27, 2004
|To chase down these objects, you'll need a telescope (for most of them), an observing site with a clear view of the sky plus a low level of man-made skyglow, and a good star atlas.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Astronomy magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Astronomy magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Astronomy magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you will
need to regsiter for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
Get instant access to subscriber content on Astronomy.com!
- Access our interactive Atlas of the Stars
- Get full access to StarDome PLUS
- Columnist articles
- Search and view our equipment review archive
- Receive full access to our Ask Astro answers
- BONUS web extras not included in the magazine
- Much more!