More celestial odd couples
Point your telescope at another 10 celestial pairings.
November 12, 2007
|In the January issue of Astronomy, Alan Goldstein presented 10 unusual pairings of celestial objects he called "odd couples." When you finish observing his first 10, Goldstein suggests you check out this additional list of 10 deep-sky duos.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Astronomy magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Astronomy magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Astronomy magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you will
need to regsiter for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
Get instant access to subscriber content on Astronomy.com!
- Access our interactive Atlas of the Stars
- Get full access to StarDome PLUS
- Columnist articles
- Search and view our equipment review archive
- Receive full access to our Ask Astro answers
- BONUS web extras not included in the magazine
- Much more!