Michael Bakich goes to China
One of Astronomy's senior editors shares images from his trip.
September 28, 2009
On July 22, 2009, a thin swath of Asia experienced nature's grandest wonder — a total solar eclipse. I led one of two groups headed by Astronomy magazine staff. Here are a few short, narrated videos from my trip.
Photo by Michael E. Bakich
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Astronomy magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Astronomy magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Astronomy magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you will
need to regsiter for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
Get instant access to subscriber content on Astronomy.com!
- Access our interactive Atlas of the Stars
- Get full access to StarDome PLUS
- Columnist articles
- Search and view our equipment review archive
- Receive full access to our Ask Astro answers
- BONUS web extras not included in the magazine
- Much more!