From noon, Friday, November 13, through 8 a.m. CST, Monday, November 16
, all the great features that are available only to registered users or Astronomy
magazine subscribers will be available to everyone. For free!
Find out what you've been missing! Check out these exclusive benefits:
- StarDome Plus — Locate specific objects like planets, comets, galaxies, nebulae, and more in your night sky with the expanded version of Astronomy.com's interactive star chart.
- Equipment review archive — Astronomy.com's equipment review database includes every review, roundup, and buyers guide that has appeared in Astronomy magazine in the last few years — more than 200 products overall and growing!
- Columnist archive — Read the complete collections of Bob Berman's Strange Universe, Glenn Chaple's Observing Basics, David Levy's Evening Stars, Stephen James O'Meara's Secret Sky, and Phil Harrington's Binocular Universe.
- Weekly observing podcast — Senior Editor Michael E. Bakich's weekly series helps you find three notable objects or sky events you can see.
- Desktop Wallpaper — Bring the beauty of astronomy to your computer desktop.
- And more!
Then, if you like what you see, come back on Monday, November 16* and register on Astronomy.com
for free or subscribe to Astronomy magazine
*During the times mentioned above, you will not be able to register for a new account or log in to Astronomy.com with an existing account. Reader forum users will be able to post as long as they've logged in and have a cookie set prior to the times mentioned above. The site will be back to normal and open for new registrations at 8 a.m. CST Monday, November 16.